GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 21.7 Release Notes
Below is the list of most notable changes in release of GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 21.7:
- Ability to add dropdown component to PDF document.
- Updated limitations for annotating Words documents in trial mode.
- Fixed Highlight annotation for xlsx files.
- Fixed issue with Unsupported file format: Unknown
Full List of Issues Covering all Changes in this Release
|ANNOTATIONNET-1751||Add dropdown component from PDF format||Feature|
|ANNOTATIONNET-1752||Unsupported file format: Unknown||Bug|
|ANNOTATIONNET-1754||Fix limitations for Words documents||Bug|
|ANNOTATIONNET-1750||Highlight annotation seems unapplied on *.XLSX files.||Bug|
Public API and Backward Incompatible Changes
1. Ability to add dropdown component to PDF documents
In version 21.7 we have added a dropdown component that allows you to add a combobox to a pdf document. To learn more about this component follow this link.