GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 21.9 Release Notes
Below is the list of most notable changes in release of GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 21.9:
- Implemented ability to add Link annotation to Cells documents.
- Implemented ability to add Link annotation to Diagrams documents.
- Fixed ability to add comments to Watermark annotation for PDF and Words.
- Fixed the problem when a file without a password asked for it in Presentation(ODP).
- Removed obsolete Licenses namespace
Full List of Issues Covering all Changes in this Release
|ANNOTATIONNET-1803||Implement ability to add link annotation for Cells||Feature|
|ANNOTATIONNET-1807||Implement ability to add Link annotation for Diagrams||Feature|
|ANNOTATIONNET-1815||Remove obsolete Licences namespace||Improvement|
|ANNOTATIONNET-1806||Watermark comments does not applied for PDF and Words||Bug|
|ANNOTATIONNET-1818||ODP documents asks for a password even when document haven’t it||Bug|